How Pong TRIGGERS You! is a video uploaded by Nathaniel Bandy on the 1st of April 2017.
This video is a part of the Triggered Series.
The video was an April Fools.
Features: Nathaniel Bandy, Digicast Pong Ball, Pong Rectangle 1 and Pong Rectangle 2.
Opening Warning: Warning: The following video is an April Fool's joke, so I don't even know Pong it wasn't the first game ever so stop believing that nonsense okay?
How it TRIGGERS You!
- There isn't any color.
- No music, just boring SFX.
- The shield movement's sensitivity cannot be changed.
- The game can only be played up to 11 points.
- The score is hard to understand.
- There aren't multiple types of maps.
- The textures are way too pixelated.
- No texture filtering.
- No online play.
- The reason the two blocks are fighting is unexplained.
- No touchscreen.
- It isn't a Nintendo exclusive.
- Pong is boring.
- The ball goes through the score.
- It isn't even a ball, it's a square.
- Old people see gaming as Pong only now.
- On computer, it says to insert a quarter but there's nowhere to insert it.